Calling all athletes, artists, and mischief makers! School’s out for Veteran’s Day, and you know what that means: a full day of skating, games, and general havok at Fun Spot skating center. Grab your favorite sibling, tell your friends, and swing by Fun Spot for the Fall Toilet Paper Olympics!
T.P. Olympics All Day Skate
There’s no school on Wednesday, November 11th. And when the teachers are away, the kids will play! Help us celebrate the holiday with 6 hours of wacky fun and messy mayhem. We’ll spend the day skating, competing, and playing crazy T.P. games. We’re wrapping up the evening with one event you won’t want to miss: Wrap the Rink! That’s right, we’re T.P.ing everything from the staff to the rafters. What do you need to know?
- We’ll supply the toilet paper for the games. Bring your own for the Mummy Contest and Wrap the Rink
- Forgot your T.P.? It’s on sale at Fun Spot for just 50 cents per roll!
- $10 admission includes games, skating, and all-you-can-eat pizza and soda
- Non skaters can get the pizza deal for just $5
- No coupons or passes accepted
Toilet Paper Olympic Games
- Charmin Shot Put
- Northern Roll
- Heinie scoots
- Mummy Contest
- Wrap the Rink (T.P. Fun Spot from the doors to the DJ, and all the way up to the ceiling!)
Trust us, the T.P. Olympics are all anyone will be talking about. Don’t miss the Out of School fun! Veteran’s Day skating takes place Wednesday, November 11th from 11am-5pm.