You don’t have to go green with envy. Teens may love Friday Night Skate and Dance, but everyone can get in on the fun of Fun Spot’s Shamrock the House on March 17th. Thank your lucky leprechauns it’s almost St. Patrick’s Day!
Fun Spot’s St. Patrick’s Day Skate and Dance
St. Paddy’s Day is almost here! And Fun Spot has so many Shamrocks Rocking the House, you’ll think you’ve hopped a plane to Ireland. We’re decking out our Friday Night Skate and Dance in green and gold. It’s double the fun (and double the chances to bring home St. Paddy’s Day prizes). Here’s what you need to know about St. Patrick’s Day Skating.
- Join us for Shamrock the House on Friday, March 17th from 7:30-10:30pm
- $8 admission for skaters, $2 skate rentals
- Want to bring down the house? Dance ‘til dawn (okay, 11:30) for just $1 more
- Wear green to win green! The greenest skater will win a trip into our Money Machine
- Every skater will have a chance to win special prizes from our Pot of Gold
- Get those eagle eyes ready. Leprechauns are quick, sneaky, and love hiding treasures. Join us on our Shamrock hunt to win secret prizes.
- Who says beads end with Mardi Gras? Grab as many as you can during our St. Paddy’s Day bead throws!
- Listen to brand new music, skate and dance to your favorite classic tunes, and have more fun than ever
Celebrate at Fun Spot skating center! We have plenty more special events coming up for spring and summer.