Spring is nearly here, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the last few weeks of winter. Beat the winter blues and escape the cold winter weather with indoor family fun in Belleville. Check out the awesome March events on Fun Spot’s schedule!
When the teachers are away, the kids will play! We’re celebrating Pulaski Day (and the Belleville school holiday) in true Fun Spot style: with some of your favorite characters! Get your little minions out of their lairs and away from school holiday mischief at Fun Spot’s Minion Invasion.
- Monday, March 2nd from 1-4pm
- $6 admission
- $2 skate rentals
- Skate with a minion!
- Bring your camera for pictures with a minion
- Games and prizes
- Active fun for the whole family!
Wounded Warrior Skate
On Tuesday, March 10th, we’re honoring those who have sacrificed so much for our freedom. Help us give back to our nation’s military at the Wounded Warrior Skate. In honor of National Anthem Day, Fun Spot will donate all admissions to the Wounded Warrior Project.
- $2 Tuesday – $2 admission, $2 rentals
- 6-8pm on Tuesday, March 10th
- Honor and support America’s defenders
St. Patrick’s Day Parties
Pinch us, we’re Irish! Fun Spot is going green this St. Patrick’s Day with not one, but two holiday parties. Friday Night Fun and $2 Tuesday are going Irish in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. Here’s a sneak peek at the gold in our party pot:
- Friday, March 13th (7:30-10:30pm) and Tuesday, March 17th (6-8pm)
- Green glow sticks for just $1
- Wear green and win green – the “greenest” skater will get a trip to the Money Machine!
- Green bead throws
- Exclusive “Pot of Gold” prizes
- Wear green and win special souvenirs
Get ready for a month of fun! For more information on winter and spring skating, call Fun Spot in Belleville.