A lot goes into a great birthday party. You need the right date, the right guests, and the right venue. You need gifts, food, cake, games, and supervision. You have to remember to snap pictures between mopping up spills and orchestrating events. Wouldn’t it be nice if everything was done for you?
When you book a skating party at Fun Spot, all you need to worry about is having fun! Our parties include food and drinks, cake, fun and games, and complementary setup and cleanup. Each party is tailored to the needs of your event, giving your child the best birthday ever.
How to Throw the Best Skating Party Ever
- Pick a party package. We have birthday parties for every budget with plenty of add ons for extra fun.
- Book your party. Each event comes with 10 guests, 45 minutes in a private party room, and a full afternoon of roller-skating.
- Send out the invites. Ask for guests to RSVP by the week before the party. Give a copy of the guest list to your Fun Spot party hostess to guarantee your event runs smoothly.
- Talk to Fun Spot. Have a question about what to expect at a certified Fun Spot birthday bash? Don’t be afraid to ask!
- Think about presents. We don’t mean what to give your kid for their birthday (although roller-skates make a great gift at a skating party). Decide whether to open presents at the party or take them home. The kids may want to open presents at Fun Spot, but opening gifts can seriously cut into your skate time. Figure it out beforehand to save a meltdown after the cake.
- Don’t worry. This is supposed to be fun! Let us handle the party planning. You just worry about snapping pictures for grandma.